Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Massive Conspiracy

It's all rather well and good for me to rant whatever come to mind--quite cathartic, actually--but why is nobody commenting? Why is nobody even reading it? Of all the people in all the worlds, why are none of them clicking the "next blog" button right when I publish my post? What are the odds of that? Blogger must be suppressing my blog. They're trying to keep me down. They aren't letting anybody else see my blog, much less comment on it. It's a massive conspiracy!!

And I'm still gonna git that shark.

1 comment:

Pí‘oro Kılímo said...

Well, whadaya know. The comments do work!

Thanks for the kind words, son. I'm not trying to be funny. I just am what I am.

With a name like Bear, I reckon I can assume that you're a worshipper of Névazhíno. Well, son, go in His name. Go in His name.